3.09.2012

Custom Project

I may just have a new favorite. Oh, how I wish this one
was staying in my home.

I had the pleasure of meeting a new client. Her family just recently
purchased a new lake home on one of the nearby surrounding lakes.

She came to me with some of her existing furniture in hopes we
could create a more summery, lake house feel.

The first one on her list was this buffet.
She's going to now be using it as an entertainment center.
Such a great idea.

We decided to paint it Annie Sloan's Old White and
keep the original hardware.

It turned out fantastic!



4 comments:

  1. Love it. Wish there was a before picture. I like to show them to my husband to show him why wood furniture should be painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your furniture makeovers. I use ASCP pretty much on everything so I love reading your blog. I am passing on The Leibster Award to you!! You can read more about it on my blog: http://keepingupwiththejones-s.blogspot.com/

    Please follow my blog as well and pass this award onto some blogs that you think are deserving!!

    Thanks!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous piece of furniture! i love those legs- they are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it! The above is so beautiful and the legs are most adorable! I got some furniture, please see here and I think, above piece design can be great match with my existing furniture. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete