9.24.2011

Little Dresser Makeover

This lonely little dresser sat in my garage for a few months. While it had so much potentional, it patiently sat waiting for the right new home.  The top drawer flips down and actually can be used as a small writing desk, how cool is that?! Anyway, it sat for a long while until a new client stopped over to pick up a different piece {remember the darling Sea Salt end table?}. She was looking for a smaller dresser to match it, both going in her guest room.    


 We decided on the same bright white paint color and the same hardware color and paired it with the same amount of distressing. Well, it's finally finished ... and I'm please to show off the results!
{click to enlarge the photos!}






I am in love with it!!  This little dresser will be lonely, no more!  

**And check out my awesome new business cards! 
My very talented and very creative sister-in-law, Nellie,
has her own design businss and offered to help me. 
Check out her website - if you're diggin' my style - you'll LOVE hers!  
http://www.nellie-design.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment